ConnectME Authority Seventh Grant Round
The seventh round, full grant application is now available with a due date of May 18, 2012. The goal is for the Authority to make grant funding decisions at its meeting in mid-June.
Thirty-one pre-application letters were actually received, proposing nearly $2.7 million in grants. Many of the numbers are preliminary and will likely be revised for the full application. The Authority expects to make final awards totaling approximately $1.5 million for this grant round.
The files below are posted in Adobe Reader and Microsoft Word. Adobe Reader files require the free Adobe Reader software. Microsoft Word files require either Microsoft Word or the free Word Viewer software.
- Grants awarded to date (seven grant rounds) (PDF)
- Grants awarded seventh round (PDF)
- Seventh Round Grant Applications (PDF)
- Seventh Round Grant Application Form (MS Word - PDF)
- Individual Pre-Application letters (non-confidential material only) 31 pre-application grant letters received by April 2, 2012.
- Pre-application letter due April 2, 2012 (notice and instructions - PDF)
- Grants awarded to date (six grant rounds) (PDF)
- Grant Award Reporting Forms
- Broadband Definition (PDF)