Some of the files below are PDF files which require the free Adobe Reader.
- NTIA Broadband Adoption Toolkit http://www2.ntia.doc.gov/BTOP-Reports. The Toolkit includes tips, strategies, and resources gathered from BTOP recipients, with important “how-to’s” regarding the design and implementation of broadband adoption programs.
- Broadband toolkit compiled by a committee of the Rural Telecommunications Congress. www.ruraltelecon.org/pdf/rtc_toolkit.pdf (PDF)
- Broadband resource toolkit developed by a program of the Maine Development Foundation: http://sigmaclassyellowteam.wordpress.com/
- All about the ConnectME Authority - six page synopsis (PDF)
- Broadband Availability Maps. A dynamic mapping interface and static map gallery show broadband availability for Maine.
- FCC Staff Presentation 11/30/2011 (PDF) - statitistics and other useful information about broadband.
- Maine Developmet Foundation/Maine Chamber of Commerce Making Maine Work, Maine's Investment Imperative II: Unleashing the Potential, Maine's Investment Imperative II: Survey with 1,000 Maine Businesses
- Ratewatcher Telecom Guide
- Internet Access Providers in Maine: These are unaudited lists, for details contact the providers directly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additions, deletions, or changes. For information purposes only, no endorsement is expressed or implied.
- Maine Public Libraries with Wireless Access by Town
- FCC Website: Broadband Opportunities for Rural America - Large quantity of Federal information (FCC and USDA) in one place: descriptions of types of service, sources of funding, reports, etc.
- 2010 Science and Technology Action Plan - Jan 27, 2010 - Strategy 2.3.1
- Broadband Availability Map -- No longer available. A dynamic mapping interface and static map gallery have taken its place.
- Maine Model Cable TV Franchise Agreement