Welcome to the Bureau of the Budget
The Bureau of the Budget provides budget and position planning, analysis and control in support of gubernatorial objectives and legislative intent. This website provides information for State of Maine employees who work on the budget as well as general information on the Governor's budget for the public.
- State of Maine Revenue & Expenditure Projection for Fiscal Years 2012-2015 Sept 2014 Rev Exp Forecast-Final
- 2013-2014 Maine State Government Annual Report Instructions Annual Rpt Guidance 2014
- 2014-2015 Highway Fund Supplemental Budget HWY Fund Supp Part A 1-22-14 and HWY Fund Supp Fiscal Note 1-22-14
- FY 14 Work Program Instructions
- FY14 Temporary Work Program
- Governor LePage's Proposed Biennial Budget for 2014-2015
- Governor LePage's Proposed Supplemental Budget for 2013
- Governor LePage's Press Packet for 2013 Supplemental Budget Briefing and 2014-2015 Biennial Budget Briefing: MS-Word or PDF
GF Budgeted Revenue; Guidelines for Writing Budget Bill Initiatives; Guidelines for Writing Budget Bill Language; Revenue Change Report;Copy of Budget Guidance FY15-19 Revenues;HF Budgeted Revenue; Management RankingOffline Agency 2016 Bien Request
- 2012-007-FY13 Curtailment: HTML or PDF
- 4-Year Forecast; Fiscal Years 2012-2015: MS-Word or PDF
- Governor LePage’s General Fund Second Supplemental Change Package
- Governor LePage’s Proposed Supplemental Budget for the Highway Fund for 2012-2013
- Governor Lepage’s Second Proposed Supplemental Budget for 2012-2013
- Governor LePage's Proposed Supplemental Budget to Address MaineCare Shortfall – December, 2011
- Budget Instructions for the Second Regular Session of the 125th Legislature - October 2011
- Governor LePage’s 2012-2013 Change Package Released May 2011
- Governor LePage’s Proposed Biennial Budgets for 2012-2013 General Fund and Highway Fund, released February 11, 2011, is available online
Please note that the Budget Office will not be producing printed copies of budget recommendations.
Departmental budget staff should check the Guidance section for instructions and other current information.
This page was last updated on January 17, 2013