Maine Wildlife Park
The Wildlife Park is now closed. We thank all of our visitors for a successful 2014 season. The park will reopen in mid-April, 2015.
You may dial in and take a FREE audio tour (PDF) of our wildlife exhibits using your personal cell phone. This is one tool you can use to learn more about the park and our wildlife. The audio tour is free, but you will be charged cell phone minutes based on the plan you have with your service provider. Call 228-1700 to learn more!
- October 15, 2014 : Maine Wildlife Park closes an hour earlier starting Oct. 15
- November 11, 2014 : Veteran's Day - Nov. 11 - Maine Wildlife Park closing day
- View All Upcoming Events
- Wildlife Park History
- Park Accessibility
- Park Policies
- Become a Volunteer
- Field Trips
The files below are PDF files which require the free Adobe Reader.
View Park Videos
- Visit the Maine Wildlife Park
- Gems of Route 26 Part 1
- Gems of Route 26 Part 2
- FOX23's Your Hometown 2012
- Maine Wildlife Park Rose Award 2012