LANDOWNERS OF MAINE DESERVE RESPECT!!!
Access is the key to our outdoor heritage and traditions.
The Outdoor Partners Landowner Relations Program works to create a more conscientious recreational user and work with landowners and landusers to address issues associated with access before they become larger problems. The Outdoor Partners program recognizes the importance of access to private land and works to preserve and enhance access, as well as improve relations with landowners.
Joining is simple – purchase with your license or on our online store for just $15.00, and agree to abide by this code of ethics:
As a member of the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife Outdoor Partners Program, I understand that responsible behavior and ethics are essential in keeping lands open for outdoor recreation. As an Outdoor Partner, I will:
• Respect the land and the landowner.
Outdoor Partners Receive Valuable Offers And Benefits Throughout Maine! (Some restrictions apply)
• Periodic electronic newsletter with timely information from Maine’s biologists, wardens, guides, snowmobilers, landowners and others.
• Free Outdoor Partners Decal.
• Kittery Trading Post offers 20% off merchandise, and 10% off firearms.(Show Your Membership Card).(One time use only).
• Two Free Adult admissions to the Maine Wildlife Park and Swan Island.
• The DeLorme retail store in Yarmouth offers 50% off of DeLorme map products and software, such as the Maine Atlas and Gazetteer™ and Topo North America; 25% off of DeLorme hardware (inReach Satellite Communicators and Earthmate PN-60 and PN-60w GPS receivers).(Show Your Membership Card).
• Cabela’s offers a $20 savings on purchases over $150.(Show Your Membership Card).
• Discounted subscription to the Maine Sportsman (only $15.00) and Northwoods Sporting Journal (only $25.00)
• 10% off selected items at M.A.C.S. Trading Post in Houlton, Ben’s Trading Post in Presque Isle, Indian Hill Trading Post in Greenville.
• Free Day Pass to the North Maine Woods, or $7.00 discount on North Maine Woods season pass.
When You Join The Outdoor Partners Program, Your Money Goes Directly To Protecting Maine’s Longstanding Tradition
• Enhanced law enforcement details in